To start off, this is my dput:
structure(list(Income = 18000, Rent = 7300, Wifi = 477, Gas = 900,
MTR_Bus = 600, Food = 3000, Total_Expenses = 12277, Remaining_Income = 5723), class = "data.frame", row.names = c(NA, -1L))
That comes up with a data frame like this:

I'm trying to create a simple pie chart in R using this budget, though I just need the expenses and income (in other words, I don't need the variables "Total Expenses" or "Remaining Income").
My issue is that the best I can come up with is something like this:
bar <- ggplot(data = Budget) + geom_bar(mapping = aes(x = Total_Expenses, fill = row))+coord_polar()
I guess my question is two-fold: 1) is this the correct structure for my code and 2) what should I be using for x or fill? I didn't really have much of a good answer from my book I was using.
Thanks for any help you can give!
