See this image here of my custom Lightbox component.

One should be able to simply exit the component and go back to the page by clicking on anywhere outside the image or the v-sheet component on the right (which by the way, is supposed to be touching the image, but I can't figure out how to move it without using margin).
Unfortunately, the red boxes exist - they are areas where clicking should close the dialog, but don't. This is because the entire Dialog component is the green box - it believes even those red boxed areas are part of the component.
I've been attempting to use @click and v-click-outside directives where possible to try and exclude the image and the sheet component can be clicked but everything else closes the dialog, but unfortunately I only get strange behaviors that donn't help at all.
Also, I found out using margin: auto will create another unclickable area, so I need to find out another way to move it over.