I run a GLMM_adaptive model (I am doing a resource selection function) and I am using the joint_tests function (emmeans package) to compute joint tests of the terms in the model. The problem is that one of the interactions does not appear in the results.
The model is:
mod.hinc <- mixed_model(fixed = Used ~ scale(ndvi) * season * vegfactor +
scale(ndvi^2) + scale(distance^2) + scale(distance) * season,
random = ~ 1 | id, data = hin.c,
family = binomial(link="logit"))
After running the model I run the joint_tests function:
install.packages("emmeans")
library(emmeans)
joint_tests(mod.hinc)
And this is the result:
joint_tests(mod.hinc)
model term df1 df2 F.ratio p.value
ndvi 1 Inf 36.465 <.0001
season 3 Inf 22.265 <.0001
vegfactor 4 Inf 4.548 0.0011
distance 1 Inf 33.939 <.0001
ndvi:season 3 Inf 13.826 <.0001
ndvi:vegfactor 4 Inf 8.500 <.0001
season:vegfactor 12 Inf 6.544 <.0001
ndvi:season:vegfactor 12 Inf 5.165 <.0001
I cannot find the reason why the interaction scale(distance)*season does not appear in the results.
Any help on that issue is welcome. I can provide more details about the model if is required.
Thank you very much in advance.
Juan