I've been trying and failing repeatedly to install this parcel module and because of it I can't show images. I'm new to both using JS and using parcel and english is not my native language, so please ask for some patience here.
The error that appears is
Failed to install @parcel/transformer-image: npm failed to install modules: Unexpected token > in JSON at position 1
I've tried numerous solutions:
- I've tried to uninstall and reinstall only the parcel/transformer-image module
- I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the entire parcel
- I've already tried uninstalling and reinstalling node-js and npm
- I've already tried to install node through node manager nodist, but I ran into another error
At first, the build didn't work, but when I deactivated and activated the parcel again, it worked, but without loading the images. At this the moment the error doesn't appear anymore, but the image still doesn't load (and I inspected the element and saw that the link where the image should be loaded is correct).
After installing nodist and even after uninstalling it I'm having problems installing the parcel, but I managed it anyway.
