I am having Huawei Site Kit Error Code:10017

Viewed 137

Hi there I am getting this error while getting nearby locations.

P.S My device has no sim card let me know if you think this will be a problem.

responseErrorCode errorCode = 10017 errorReason = SIGNATURE_INVALID

I have searched here but couldn't find the reason. Result Code link

Here is the certificate mentioned in build.gradle

  signingConfigs {
    config {
        storeFile file('keystore.jks')
        storePassword '*****'
        keyPassword '*****'
        keyAlias 'key'
        v1SigningEnabled true
        v2SigningEnabled true
    }
}

Here is the SS of huawei console. Huawei console

Here the complete log.

I/HMSSDK_PendingResultImpl: setResult:0 I/HMSSDK_BaseAdapter: baseCallBack.onComplete I/HMSSDK_HmsClient: receive msg status_code:0, error_code0, api_name:location.requestLocationUpdates, app_id:104565291|, pkg_name:com.ogoul.kalamtime, session_id:, transaction_id:104565291pdates20210813103016514894175, resolution:null I/HMSSDK_RequestLocationUpdatesTaskApiCall: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|doExecute I/HMSSDK_TidCacheManager: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|list to find size is:1 I/HMSSDK_TidCacheManager: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|find tid in list, tid:71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2 I/HMSSDK_RequestLocationUpdatesTaskApiCall: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|doExecute onLocationResult I/HMSSDK_RequestLocationUpdatesTaskApiCall: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|modify numUpdates with callback, numUpdates:2147483647 , locationSize:1 I/HMSSDK_RequestLocationUpdatesTaskApiCall: |71d9bb75-f532-45e2-8e2f-4cbd89a41eb2|handleOnResultMessage code:1 I/HMSSDK_PendingResultImpl: setResult:0 I/HMSSDK_BaseAdapter: baseCallBack.onComplete I/HMSSDK_HmsClient: receive msg status_code:1, error_code10017, api_name:site.nearbySearch, app_id:104565291|, pkg_name:com.ogoul.kalamtime, session_id:, transaction_id:104565291Search20210813103016121420275, resolution:null E/HmsSiteKit_NearbySearchTaskApiCall_73: responseErrorCode errorCode = 10017 errorReason = SIGNATURE_INVALID I/TAG: Error : 010017 SIGNATURE_INVALID I/HMSSDK_HuaweiApiManager: sendRequest I/HMSSDK_HmsClient: post msg api_name:site.nearbySearch, app_id:104565291|, pkg_name:com.ogoul.kalamtime, sdk_version:50200300, session_id:*, transaction_id:104565291Search20210813103022971741021, kitSdkVersion:0, apiLevel:10 I/HMSSDK_BaseAdapter: in baseRequest + uri is :site.nearbySearch, transactionId is : 104565291Search20210813103022971741021 I/HMSSDK_PendingResultImpl: init uri:site.nearbySearch I/HMSSDK_PendingResultImpl: setResultCallback

2 Answers

I have solved this issue. Issue was my testing device doesn't have a Sim card it and automatically devices get time according to service providers. Simply insert sim card and install few updates and BINGO. error solved.

responseErrorCode errorCode = 10017 errorReason = SIGNATURE_INVALID

This error code indicates that the request signature is invalid.

It is recommended that you to check whether the device time was manually changed. If so, change it back and try again.

For details, See Result Codes.

Related