Problem
I am trying to build a dashboard in elastic with a table to monitor job runs.
I want to have per run the minimum timestamp (ie. job start) and the number of processed messages. The minimum timestamp is my problem, I can't seem to get it.
What I have done
All my log lines have as (relevant) fields: @timestamp, nb_messages, run_id. run_id is unique per run, and a run creates multiple log lines.
I create a dashboard, add a TSVB panel, and select Table.
I use run_id as the field to group by.
I can use max(nb_message) in my table without issue.
But if I use min(@timestamp), or any other aggregation than count, I just get a -.
I first tried with a lens instead of a TSVB panel, and I had the same issue, but with as message: To use this function, select a different field.
I can confirm in the index that logging.timestamp has date for type.
Question
Is there a way to use the timestamp as metric?
