I need helps. I am new on Flutter and Dart. I was trying to put List View in children [], like this so I can make a new Row after that :
class ListViewColumn extends StatelessWidget { @override Widget build(BuildContext context) { return Scaffold(
body: new Container(
child: Column(
children: <Widget>[
new ListView(
children: <Widget>[
new ListTile(
title: Text('Name : Kareen'),
),
new ListTile(
title: Text('Class : 12th grade'),
),
new ListTile(
title: Text('Student Number : 27'),
)
],
),
new Row(
mainAxisAlignment: MainAxisAlignment.spaceEvenly,
children: <Widget>[
new Column(
children: <Widget>[
Icon(
Icons.thumb_up_alt,
color: Colors.blue
),
Text('Like', style: new TextStyle(fontWeight: FontWeight.bold))
],
),
new Column(
children: <Widget>[
Icon(
Icons.chat_outlined,
color: Colors.black
),
Text('Comment', style: new TextStyle(fontWeight: FontWeight.bold))
],
),
new Column(
children: <Widget>[
Icon(
Icons.favorite,
color: Colors.pink
),
Text('Save', style: new TextStyle(fontWeight: FontWeight.bold))
],
),
],
)
],
), ), ); } }
I was looking for the solution in internet but the websites just kept giving me the information that List View can just be applied on body: , and child: ,. I wonder if someone can help me. Thank you in advance.
