I would like to create a flutter project but I don't want to include the android and iOS version build folders and functionalities.
How can I make this to create with the web build only?
I would like to create a flutter project but I don't want to include the android and iOS version build folders and functionalities.
How can I make this to create with the web build only?
flutter create --platforms=web <name>
See flutter --help create for full documentation of the platforms flag, as well as all the other creation options.
There is no command to create a project for web only. The flutter create command only takes one argument and that is the project directory/name. flutter create <DIRECTORY>, like shown on the Flutter CLI reference.
If you don't need an iOS/Android app you can delete the ios and androidfolders.
And to build your app for web you can run flutter build web.