I am trying to setup a stasd-exporter, which requires 2 types ports: a UDP and a TCP.
In the statsd-exporter's readme, the example uses 2 different types of ports:
docker pull prom/statsd-exporter
docker run -d -p 9102:9102 -p 9125:9125 -p 9125:9125/udp \
-v $PWD/statsd_mapping.yml:/tmp/statsd_mapping.yml \
prom/statsd-exporter --statsd.mapping-config=/tmp/statsd_mapping.yml
The tutorial I am following uses 8125 for UDP and 9102 for TCP.
Figured out that I can use a list of ports, but I could not find how to use set each ports protocol inside ports block
For now, what I have in the azurerm_container_group is:
resource "azurerm_container_group" "statsd_exporter" {
name = "${azurerm_resource_group.monitoring.name}-common"
location = azurerm_resource_group.monitoring.location
resource_group_name = azurerm_resource_group.monitoring.name
ip_address_type = "public"
os_type = "Linux"
container {
name = "statsd-exporter"
image = "prom/statsd-exporter"
cpu = "0.5"
memory = "1"
environment_variables = ""
commands = [
"/bin/bash", "-c", "--statsd.listen-udp=:8125", "--web.listen-address=:9102"
]
ports {
port = [8125, 9102] # --> 8125 should be UDP and 9102 should be TCP
protocol = ## < < ??? > > ##
}
}
How to associate each port of a azurerm_container_group's container to a different protocol?


