I'm trying to create a program that I can give it a source folder (that contains for example jpeg images) and a destination folder (that the mp4 will go to) I want to be able to set a specific delay between every image so for example, the first image would be shown for 1 second and the second for 4 seconds
I don't want to use FFmpeg I want to edit the image in the process so I'd rather have a for loop or something like that so I can edit every image
I have tried using FFmpeg and moviepy I couldn't figure out how to do it any ideas?
Another thing if someone knows how i can take an image that is not the right size and kinda duplictae it to the backround of the image make it bigger and blur it? So the image has its original size with a blurry backround that is its duplicate