In my Discord.JS bot, I have multiple commands setup (ping, beep, etc.) but Discord only recognizes "ping". I have tried multiple setups, and all are the same.
Here is my code:
const { Client, Intents } = require('discord.js');
const { token } = require('./config.json');
const client = new Client({ intents: [Intents.FLAGS.GUILDS, Intents.FLAGS.GUILD_MESSAGES] });
client.once('ready', () => {
console.log('Ready!');
});
client.on('interactionCreate', async interaction => {
if (!interaction.isCommand()) return;
const { commandName: command } = interaction;
if (command === 'ping') {
await interaction.reply('Pong!');
} else if (command === 'beep') {
await interaction.reply('Boop!');
} else if (command === 'server') {
await interaction.reply(`Server name: ${interaction.guild.name}\nTotal members: ${interaction.guild.memberCount}`);
} else if (command === 'user-info') {
await interaction.reply(`Your username: ${interaction.user.username}\nYour ID: ${interaction.user.id}`);
}
});
client.login(token);
And here is Discords command view when "/" is enter
As you can see, ping is the only thing being recognized by discord.
It is also worth noting the ‘ping’ command has a description which the original description I setup, so it seems like issue is that Discord is not updating the commands each time the script changes. But, I don’t know how to resolve that issue.
