I've been trying to change the color of Anaconda Prompts(cmd), which is for now (base) E:\VSCodeProjects>.
I googled for this extensively but seems like:
- There is no such option to do this in
.condarc. I expected it to be able to change the prompt color like.zshrc. - Also, I can't find any definitive way to change the color of the prompt of native Windows' cmd. All I found were some old ANSI Escape codes someone wrote back in 2009.
- The only viable and reliable way I came across is setting the
%PROMPT%variable on terminal manually, by doing something like:set "PROMPT=$e[44m%PROMPT%$e[0m". This command explicitly change the color of the prompt instantly without any side-effects but the problem is that I have to execute this command everytime I open the new Anaconda Prompt instance.
At this point, it would be satisfactory enough if there's a way to just execute set "PROMPT=$e[44m%PROMPT%$e[0m" command everytime I open a new Anaconda Prompt instance. However, other more effective approaches are welcome.
Please note that I'm NOT trying to change the color of the whole Anaconda Prompt. I just want to change the color of the prompt. i.e, (base) E:\VSCodeProjects>