Suddenly, the navigation in my app is not working anymore out of nowhere (it literally worked yesterday).
Here is an example: When I navigate from userLoggedInFragment to userLoggedOutFragment, use the parameters app:popUpTo="@id/userLoggedOutFragment" app:popUpToInclusive="true" and then click the back button it still navigates me back to userLoggedInFragment even tho I used popUpTo. I then get the information:
I/NavController: Ignoring popBackStack to destination com.example.app:id/userLoggedOutFragment as it was not found on the current back stack
Here is my fragment code
UserLoggedInFragment
@AndroidEntryPoint
class UserLoggedInFragment : Fragment() {
private var _binding: FragmentUserLoggedInBinding? = null
private val binding: FragmentUserLoggedInBinding get() = _binding!!
private val viewModel: LogoutViewModel by viewModels()
override fun onCreateView(
inflater: LayoutInflater,
container: ViewGroup?,
savedInstanceState: Bundle?
): View {
_binding = FragmentUserLoggedInBinding.inflate(inflater, container, false)
return binding.root
}
override fun onViewCreated(view: View, savedInstanceState: Bundle?) {
super.onViewCreated(view, savedInstanceState)
binding.lifecycleOwner = viewLifecycleOwner
binding.btnLogout.btnNext.setOnClickListener {
findNavController().navigate(
UserLoggedInFragmentDirections.actionUserLoggedInFragmentToUserLoggedOutFragment()
)
}
}
override fun onDestroyView() {
super.onDestroyView()
_binding = null
}
}
Nav Graph
<fragment
android:id="@+id/userLoggedInFragment"
android:name="com.example.app.framework.ui.view.fragment.user.UserLoggedInFragment"
tools:layout="@layout/fragment_user_logged_in">
<action
android:id="@+id/action_userLoggedInFragment_to_userLoggedOutFragment"
app:destination="@id/userLoggedOutFragment"
app:popUpTo="@id/userLoggedOutFragment"
app:popUpToInclusive="true" />
</fragment>
I also have this in many other fragments where I use popUpTo and popUpToIncluse="true". What am I doing wrong??