Today I decided to install yarn and I tried to install it with npm i -g and brew install, however whenever I run yarn -v this error appears:
node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:936
throw err;
^
Error: Cannot find module '/Users/franciscomendes/.yarn/releases/yarn-berry.cjs'
at Function.Module._resolveFilename (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:933:15)
at Function.Module._load (node:internal/modules/cjs/loader:778:27)
at Function.executeUserEntryPoint [as runMain] (node:internal/modules/run_main:79:12)
at node:internal/main/run_main_module:17:47 {
code: 'MODULE_NOT_FOUND',
requireStack: []
}
When I run the which yarn command this is the path that appears (when I install with HomeBrew):
/usr/local/bin/yarn
When I look for .yarn using which .yarn this appears in the terminal:
.yarn not found
If I install globally with npm and then list my global dependencies, note that I have version 1.22.11, however the error persists.
/Users/franciscomendes/.npm-global/lib
├── autocannon@7.0.5
├── clinic@8.0.1
├── expo-cli@4.5.2
├── npm-check-updates@11.4.1
├── npm@
├── serve@12.0.0
└── yarn@1.22.11
And when I run the which yarn command, this is the path that appears:
/Users/franciscomendes/.npm-global/bin/yarn
Do you have a solution for this problem?
P.S.:By the way, node and npm work normally (as well as others).