How can I analyze [no source] chunk of source-map-explorer generated source map?

Viewed 855

I have an Angular 12 application, and the bundle size seem to be pretty big, which is not expected (there is only a few component in the application). I tried to analyze the bundle with source-map-explorer, but on the generated source map there is a [no source] chunk which takes up 53% of my bundle. Another thing that I noticed that I only see the node_modules chunk, there is no available source for my "own code".

What seems to be the problem here and how can I analyze that 1.7 Mb part of my application bundle?

See my source map here

1 Answers

From source-map-explorer itself:

Mapped code without source. It might be code generated by a bundler (e.g. webpack). Represented by [no source] in explore result.

Since it represents mapped code without source there is no source that can be analyzed. That's my understanding anyway.

Related