GCloud delete CloudRun Domain-Mapping

Viewed 187

I am currently trying to represent a new google cloud project in terraform. To complete this I still need to create the domain mapping of my cloudrun instance in terraform. The domain mapping has already been created in the UI and Terraform cannot overwrite it. When I run terraform apply I get an error message that the domain mapping already exists.

I first tried to import the domain mapping with terraform import. This command returns a success message, as soon as I run terraform apply I get an error message that the domain mapping already exists but is flagged for deletion, I should try the command again after the complete deletion. A few hours later, the resource is still not deleted.

Next I tried to delete the domain mapping in the UI. This does not work, I get the message:

Delete domain mapping failed. Deletion in progress. Resource readiness deadline exceeded.

I have also tried it via the command line interface:

gcloud beta run domain-mappings delete --domain=\<domain\> --namespace=\<namespace\>

But I get the same error message as before.

Does anybody know another way of deleting / importing / fixing /workaround this problem, I'd appreciate any help!

0 Answers
Related