I have created my column headers in my table by using:
if (count($round) > 0): ?>
<table>
<thead>
<tr>
<?php foreach ($round as $colhead): array_map('htmlentities', $colhead); ?>
<th><?php echo implode('</th><th>',$colhead); ?></th>
</tr>
<?php endforeach; endif;
?>
</thead>
$round is:
Array
(
[0] => Array
(
[32] => -7
[31] => -6
[29] => -5
[27] => -4
[23] => -3
[19] => -2
[17] => -1
[0] => 1
[2] => 2
[10] => 3
[14] => 4
[16] => 5
[33] => 6
)
)
This results in exactly what I want because $round won't always result in the same number of columns.
The data I want in the table row beneath those headers needs to be only those items that contain the column header's name.
Let's say the column headers are:
| -7 | -6 | -5 | -4 | -3 | -2 | -1 | 1 | 2 | 3 | 4 | 5 | 6 |
based on the foreach loop above.
I used the following to then populate my first column in the next row:
<tbody>
<tr>
<td>
<?php foreach ($matches as $match) {
$firstCharacter = $match['match']['scores_csv'][0];
$lastCharacter = $match['match']['scores_csv'][-1];
$id1 = $match['match']['player1_id'];
$id2 = $match['match']['player2_id'];
if ($match['match']['round'] === -7)
echo "Table: ".$match['match']['player1_votes']."</br>".$participants[$id1]["name"].$participants[$id1]['misc'].": ".$firstCharacter. "</br>".$participants[$id2]["name"].$participants[$id2]['misc'].":".$lastCharacter. "</br>";
}
?>
</td>
</tr>
</tbody>
</table>
And while it works, it's only because I know the header of my first column in the table is -7. I'm trying to figure out how to only display those items that are equal to my column header to display in the following row based on the column header so that I can then do another foreach loop to display the remainder of my table. So basically, instead of -7 that I have above, what do I need to do? I'm completely drawing a blank.
$match['match']['round'] is what is equal to the column headers. And a small sample $matches is below in case that helps.
[{"match":{"id":246811883,"tournament_id":10128202,"state":"complete","player1_id":152239163,"player2_id":152239166,"player1_prereq_match_id":null,"player2_prereq_match_id":null,"player1_is_prereq_match_loser":false,"player2_is_prereq_match_loser":false,"winner_id":152239166,"loser_id":152239163,"started_at":"2021-08-07T01: 59: 51.967+02: 00","created_at":"2021-08-07T01: 59: 51.692+02: 00","updated_at":"2021-08-07T02: 22: 29.417+02: 00","identifier":"A","has_attachment":false,"round":1,"player1_votes":1,"player2_votes":null,"group_id":null,"attachment_count":null,"scheduled_time":null,"location":null,"underway_at":"2021-08-07T02: 05: 31.834+02: 00","optional":false,"rushb_id":null,"completed_at":"2021-08-07T02: 22: 29.455+02: 00","suggested_play_order":null,"forfeited":null,"open_graph_image_file_name":null,"open_graph_image_content_type":null,"open_graph_image_file_size":null,"prerequisite_match_ids_csv":"","scores_csv":"0-2"}},{"match":{"id":246811884,"tournament_id":10128202,"state":"complete","player1_id":152239594,"player2_id":152239168,"player1_prereq_match_id":null,"player2_prereq_match_id":null,"player1_is_prereq_match_loser":false,"player2_is_prereq_match_loser":false,"winner_id":152239594,"loser_id":152239168,"started_at":"2021-08-07T01: 59: 51.984+02: 00","created_at":"2021-08-07T01: 59: 51.698+02: 00","updated_at":"2021-08-07T02: 32: 30.655+02: 00","identifier":"B","has_attachment":false,"round":1,"player1_votes":2,"player2_votes":null,"group_id":null,"attachment_count":null,"scheduled_time":null,"location":null,"underway_at":"2021-08-07T02: 05: 23.667+02: 00","optional":false,"rushb_id":null,"completed_at":"2021-08-07T02: 32: 30.690+02: 00","suggested_play_order":null,"forfeited":null,"open_graph_image_file_name":null,"open_graph_image_content_type":null,"open_graph_image_file_size":null,"prerequisite_match_ids_csv":"","scores_csv":"2-1"}}]
I've attempted to reindex the array by using:
$matchesa = array_column($matches, 'match');
$matchesa = array_column($matchesa, null, 'round');
foreach ( $matches as $match ) {
$id1 = $match['match']['round'];
{
echo $matchesa[$id1]['round'].PHP_EOL;
}
}
