Python Office 365 rest API module not found

Viewed 1877

I want to extract some data from sharepoint. However, it was recommended on stack overflow one of the posts to use office 365 rest api (Python - Download files from SharePoint site). I have installed the office 365 rest api module in the anaconda environment and running the code via jupyter notebook. However, whenever I am importing the module, it still shows that the module not found.

import pkg_resources

dists = [str(d) for d in pkg_resources.working_set]
dists = [d for d in dists if 'office365' in d]
dists

['office365 0.3.15']

The above shows that I have office 365 installed. However, when I import it.

import office365

---------------------------------------------------------------------------
ModuleNotFoundError                       Traceback (most recent call last)
<ipython-input-2-6a2920e48d42> in <module>
----> 1 import office365

ModuleNotFoundError: No module named 'office365'

Can someone please help me with how to fix this?

Thanks,

1 Answers

I was having similar problems, when I tried pip install office365-rest-client instead of pip install office365 it all worked fine. :)

Related