I would like to make this send an embed instead of it saying "If you want to apply, click the button below.", and have the apply button underneath the embed I have read up about some Component array and embed array stuff but I can't seem to get anything working with that If anyone could help me out id appreciate it
Two very helpful people have helped me
@Skulaurun Mrusal and @PerplexingParadox
Thank you!
client.on("message", async (message) => {
// Don't reply to bots
if (message.author.bot) return;
if (message.content == "#req") {
if(!message.member.hasPermission("MANAGE_MESSAGES"))
{
message.reply("You do not have permission to do that!");
return;
}
// Perform raw API request and send a message with a button,
// since it isn't supported natively in discord.js v12
client.api.channels(message.channel.id).messages.post({
data: {
embeds: [reqEmbed],
components: [
{
type: 1,
components: [
{
type: 2,
style: 4,
label: "Apply",
// Our button id, we can use that later to identify,
// that the user has clicked this specific button
custom_id: "send_application"
}
]
}
]
}
});
}
});
