I am getting this error when I run the app. What can be problem? I try update my pods. But still I am getting same error. I have an M1 Mac.
↳
objc[11258]: Class AMSupportURLConnectionDelegate is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x1efc22c10) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x1184b82b8). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
objc[11258]: Class AMSupportURLSession is implemented in both /usr/lib/libauthinstall.dylib (0x1efc22c60) and /System/Library/PrivateFrameworks/MobileDevice.framework/Versions/A/MobileDevice (0x1184b8308). One of the two will be used. Which one is undefined.
** BUILD FAILED **
Xcode's output:
↳
Pods-Runner-elvtjvosznfleaabicgoahubaeqy
../../../development/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/get-4.3.4/lib/get_navigation/src/root/get_material_app.dart:297:15: Error: No named parameter with the name 'scrollBehavior'.
scrollBehavior: scrollBehavior,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../../../development/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/app.dart:217:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
const MaterialApp.router({
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../../../development/flutter/.pub-cache/hosted/pub.dartlang.org/get-4.3.4/lib/get_navigation/src/root/get_material_app.dart:340:15: Error: No named parameter with the name 'scrollBehavior'.
scrollBehavior: scrollBehavior,
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
../../../development/flutter/packages/flutter/lib/src/material/app.dart:167:9: Context: Found this candidate, but the arguments don't match.
const MaterialApp({
^^^^^^^^^^^
Command PhaseScriptExecution failed with a nonzero exit code
Pods-Runner-elvtjvosznfleaabicgoahubaeqy
note: Using new build system
note: Building targets in parallel
note: Planning build
note: Analyzing workspace
note: Constructing build description
