Fabric.js / canvas infinite background grid like miro

Viewed 570

Cheers community,

finally, I got my first question here on StackOverflow and it's all about "infinite grid" with fabric.js - if you have any feedback on my question pls hit me up!

The Project: I try to develop a little drawing tool with fabric.js and wondering how I can implement an infinite background grid like miro has.

enter image description here

My requirements or personal goals to this project/question:

  1. Zooming in and out - resize the grid like miro
  2. Panning also affects the background grid like miro
  3. Dynamic Canvas size -> if I resize the browser, the grid is also fitted canvas with /height

Found a lot of useful links but without zooming, panning, resizing or with a bad performance. If you have any "best practice" hints, links or ideas pls share with me :-)

Thx for your time and help!

0 Answers
Related