I have been working on positioning a background image, but the image is only positioned correctly while the webpage window is adjusted to its minimum width. As I resize the browser window the image is clipped on all of its' side lengths. The photo has a height much greater than its width(1391 x 2471). I thought I might have to incorporate a vertical scroll? The website is being designed for mobile platforms but I will be viewing and designing it primarily on a computer monitor. How might I maintain the images' integrity from Min. Width of browser to Max. Width of browser?
* { margin: 0;
padding: 0;
}
html {
background: url("image.jpg") no-repeat center center fixed;
-webkit-background-size: cover;
-moz-background-size: cover;
-o-background-size: cover;
background-size: cover;
}
My CSS code for the positioning of the image was taught to me on CSS-Tricks though it has provided the best results so far. I have added a link to the image encase you would like to view. It is a photo I took myself so I hope the link provided is functional.