I am trying to replace wxHTML with wxWebView in wxWidgets. I have a problem when trying to get the URL of a clicked hyperlink. Previously the code was like this:
void mywxHtmlWindow::OnLinkClicked( const wxHtmlLinkInfo& link )
{
...
link.GetHref();
...
}
and now I have:
void OnLinkClicked( wxWebViewEvent& evt )
{
...
evt.GetURL();
...
}
The previous result was something like "myURL" and the current result is something like "about:myURL" and I don't know why there is "about:" at the beginning. What should I do to get the same result as before?
Update:
I have set the page source in both cases like below:
mBrowser->SetPage( currentPage_, wxString() );
and all tags in the page source are something like this:
<a href="myURL">clickHere</a>
and I want to get myURL string when I click on the link.
Update 2:
myURL could be any arbitrary string like a hash
(e.g. myURL="git-c2b617b1ec4bbaba2201020ec946b037f5935b77").
It's not a usual URL like "http://www.google.com".