How to make React-Table React-Window combo fit inside a smaller wrapper div?

Viewed 172

I have a table with all the bells and whistles that react-table has to offer, but one of the requirements I have is to add infinite-scroll-like behaviour to the table and I saw the Virtual Rows example that certainly solves my problem. Unfortunately the styling is not as easy to implement as I thought.

I have a fork of the mentioned example where I am trying to make it work inside a smaller wrapper div... What I have works but is not good UX since the user cant see the position of the scroll until scroll horizontally to the right

enter image description here

See "working" example here

Ideally I will have the scroll bar outside next to the body of the table like the photoshoped image below

enter image description here

But all my attempts to make this work have fail.

0 Answers
Related