I'm using GStreamer with webrtcbin plugin to do webrtc calls, together with gst-python. My code works fine but each time I close and re-open a connection I get this error:
(python:1816): libnice-WARNING **: 12:06:10.317: Agent 0x24ea828 : We still have alive TURN refreshes. Consider using nice_agent_close_async() to prune them before releasing the agent.
Any advice or example on how to implement what the message says about using using nice_agent_close_async? For example, how can I use it when closing the connection in this helloworld.py example?
#!/usr/bin/env python
import sys
import gi
gi.require_version('Gst', '1.0')
from gi.repository import GObject, Gst
def bus_call(bus, message, loop):
t = message.type
if t == Gst.MessageType.EOS:
sys.stdout.write("End-of-stream\n")
loop.quit()
elif t == Gst.MessageType.ERROR:
err, debug = message.parse_error()
sys.stderr.write("Error: %s: %s\n" % (err, debug))
loop.quit()
return True
def main(args):
if len(args) != 2:
sys.stderr.write("usage: %s <media file or uri>\n" % args[0])
sys.exit(1)
GObject.threads_init()
Gst.init(None)
playbin = Gst.ElementFactory.make("playbin", None)
if not playbin:
sys.stderr.write("'playbin' gstreamer plugin missing\n")
sys.exit(1)
# take the commandline argument and ensure that it is a uri
if Gst.uri_is_valid(args[1]):
uri = args[1]
else:
uri = Gst.filename_to_uri(args[1])
playbin.set_property('uri', uri)
# create and event loop and feed gstreamer bus mesages to it
loop = GObject.MainLoop()
bus = playbin.get_bus()
bus.add_signal_watch()
bus.connect ("message", bus_call, loop)
# start play back and listed to events
playbin.set_state(Gst.State.PLAYING)
try:
loop.run()
except:
pass
# cleanup
playbin.set_state(Gst.State.NULL)
if __name__ == '__main__':
sys.exit(main(sys.argv))