is there any other way to interact with Ethereum's smart contracts via UI besides Etherscan?

Viewed 425

I'm aware of Etherscan's capability for interactions with smart contracts on the Ethereum network, but I wonder if there is any other way to read and write from smart contracts.

I'd expect an improved UI/UX usability, allowing input validation, adding documentation on top of the contract etc, yet I couldn't find any other service providing it.

etherscan - smart contract interaction screenshot

3 Answers

You could use https://remix.ethereum.org/ There is no service that I know that can provide documentation on top of the contract.

But, it's possible to develop one. Are you interested in how it can be done?

The only one I know of is Remix. This is a great tool for smart contract testing and interaction

And if you are planning to develop your own UI with an API. This is not the exact solution but check out drizzle. It has some good built in features which will get you started on the front-end parts and showing blockchain data

Related