I am trying to start an eBay API in Python and I can't find a single answer as to how to get an API key with eBay's new requirements of "Account Deletion/Closure Notifications." Here's the link: https://developer.ebay.com/marketplace-account-deletion
Specifically, I am told that "Your Keyset is currently disabled" because I have not completed whatever process is needed for this marketplace account deletion/closure notification.
The problems?
- I have no idea if I need this.
- I have no idea how to actually do this.
Re: 1. It looks like this is for anyone who stores user data. I don’t think that’s me intentionally because I really just want to get sold data and current listings, but is it actually me?
Re: 2. I don’t understand how to validate it and send back the proper responses. I’ve gotten quite good at python but I’m lost here.
eBay forums are completely useless and I see no one with an answer to this. Any help is greatly appreciated.