I'm running into issues publishing my R package to CRAN, because of a specific error when including boost libraries. The top of my one .cpp file in the package is
#include <Rcpp.h>
#include <boost/tokenizer.hpp>
#include <boost/algorithm/string.hpp>
#include <algorithm>
#include <string>
#include <unordered_map>
#include <omp.h>
#include <vector>
// [[Rcpp::depends(BH)]]
// [[Rcpp::plugins(openmp)]]
When running through the check on MacOS (via rhub::check(platform = "macos-highsierra-release-cran"), I get the following error:
In file included from wgt_jaccard.cpp:6: /Users/user2suimGYX/R/BH/include/boost/tokenizer.hpp:63:9: error: field of type 'std::_1::wrap_iter<const char *>' has private constructor : first(c.begin()), last(c.end()), f(f) { } ^
wgt_jaccard.cpp:117:19: note: in instantiation of function template specialization 'boost::tokenizer<boost::char_separator<char, std::__1::char_traits >, std::__1::__wrap_iter<const char *>, std::__1::basic_string ::tokenizer<Rcpp::internal::string_proxy<16, PreserveStorage> >' requested here tokenizer tokens(y(i), sep); ^
/Applications/Xcode.app/Contents/Developer/Toolchains/XcodeDefault.xctoolchain/usr/include/c++/v1/iterator:1420:31: note: declared private here _LIBCPP_INLINE_VISIBILITY __wrap_iter(iterator_type __x) _NOEXCEPT_DEBUG : __i(__x) {} ^
My Makevars file's contents are
PKG_CXXFLAGS = $(SHLIB_OPENMP_CXXFLAGS) -DBOOST_NO_AUTO_PTR
PKG_LIBS = $(SHLIB_OPENMP_CXXFLAGS)
CXX_STD = CXX11
I've tried searching around, but can't find much on this error. The full package is located here. Any help is much appreciated.