Is it possible to write a query to get the child array without it's name?
I know two methods to get a child array, but both of the, return the JSON file with the child array name included. Is there any way to not get that child array name
Expected output:
[
{
"name": "acvb",
"addr": "bca",
"age": 20
},
{
"name": "zxc",
"addr": "evd",
"age": 22
}
]
Actual output:
[
{
"event": [
{
"name": "acvb",
"addr": "bca",
"age": 20
},
{
"name": "zxc",
"addr": "evd",
"age": 22
}
]
},
{}
]
Query that I am using
SELECT c.event FROM c
Also I noticed that I am getting back an empty object {} after the array of objects. I running it on Cosmos DB and got this result, it seems I get this no matter how I give the query. Is there any way to fix this?