I'm working on a custom NER model with spacy-transformers and roBERTa. I'm really only using the CLI for this and am trying to alter my Spacy config.cfg file to account for custom entity labels in the pipeline.
I'm new to Spacy, but I've gathered that people usually use ner.add_label to accomplish this. I wonder if I might be able to change something in [initialize.components.ner.labels] of the config, but haven't come across a good way to do that.
I can't seem to find any options to alter the config file in a similar fashion - does anyone know if this is possible, or what might be the most succinct way to achieve those custom labels?
Edited for clarity: My issue could be different than my config theory. Right now I am getting an output, but instead of text labels they are numeric labels, such as:
('Oct',383) ('2019',383) ('February',383)
Thank you in advance for your help!