How to resolve the conflict between the require methods of node.js and monaco-editor.loader

Viewed 190

Question Part

I want to use monaco-editor in Electron(ver. 13), and I used static file.

To require the monaco-editor, I puted

<script src="../plugins/plugin-monaco/loader.js"></script>

part in the head of the page. But I still use nodeIntergration to let the renderer process know the type of the system to adjust the control buttons. So I required 'os' by

require('os')

, and from then on the contral pad says that:

vue.min.js:6 Error: Check dependency list! Synchronous require cannot resolve module 'os'. This is the first mention of this module!
    at r.synchronousRequire (loader.js:8)
    at n (loader.js:9)
    at wn.data (index.html:90)
    at wn.<anonymous> (vue.min.js:6)
    at vue.min.js:6
    at vue.min.js:6
    at vn (vue.min.js:6)
    at wn.t._init (vue.min.js:6)
    at new wn (vue.min.js:6)
    at fn_createVue (index.html:86)

OK. It is insteresting, isn't it? I enbled the function nodeIntergration, but it says cannot find the moudle 'os'! When I try to put

delete require

It says that:

vue.min.js:6 ReferenceError: require is not defined
    at wn.data (index.html:90)
    at wn.<anonymous> (vue.min.js:6)
    at vue.min.js:6
    at vue.min.js:6
    at vn (vue.min.js:6)
    at wn.t._init (vue.min.js:6)
    at new wn (vue.min.js:6)
    at fn_createVue (index.html:86)
    at index.html:306
Ue @ vue.min.js:6
vue.min.js:6 ReferenceError: platform is not defined
    at wn.eval (eval at Ya (vue.min.js:6), <anonymous>:3:283)
    at wn.e._render (vue.min.js:6)
    at wn.r (vue.min.js:6)
    at fn.get (vue.min.js:6)
    at new fn (vue.min.js:6)
    at vue.min.js:6
    at wn.$mount (vue.min.js:6)
    at wn.$mount (vue.min.js:6)
    at wn.t._init (vue.min.js:6)
    at new wn (vue.min.js:6)

When I deleted the load of loader.js file, it says:

index.html:305 Uncaught TypeError: require.config is not a function
    at index.html:305

So HOW CAN I SOLVE THE PROBLEM?(Waiting online, very anxious)


Additional Part:

The way to require monaco-editor:

<script src="../plugins/plugin-monaco/loader.js"></script>
require.config({ paths: { 'vs': '../plugins/plugin-monaco' }})
require(['vs/editor/editor.main'], fn_createVue())

and the function fn_createVue() create a viewModel of Vue.js, including

require('os')

Versions Part

moudle version
Electron 13.1.6
monaco-editor 0.25.2
0 Answers
Related