In my settings, I clearly have my screen setup to 200% like so:
When I worked on my Qt application earlier, it would properly follow that setup.
Somehow, I changed a something and now it always appears at 100%. That makes it difficult to read the text.
What option(s) would Qt have that would turn that feature off?
I have other Qt applications that still work as expected, so I'm really thinking that's something I did. Maybe a widget I added? Or a call I make? I just have no idea what it could be so looking at my changes doesn't help at the moment.
One thing I added recently is a QSvgWidget, but even if I remove it, it still doesn't work. Another thing I've notice is that the OS (Ubuntu 18.04) updated the desktop themes. But I don't think that happened at that time.
UPDATE:
This seems to be generalized. I just upgraded my OS. The VirtualBox snap was updated and now the window also appears small (i.e. ignores the High DPI setup). So it must be an OS thing (i.e. a library that was updated and it breaks the Qt High DPI feature).
