Visual Studio with Qt VS Tools Throws "Object reference not set to an instance of an object" When Opening Qt Project File

Viewed 371

Hi I have a hopefully simple issue. When I try to open an existing Qt project file in Visual Studio 2019 by going to Extensions -> Qt VS Tools -> Open Qt Project File then selecting the project I get the error message "Object reference not set to an instance of an object". I have set the Qt version properly I think as in the screenshot. Any idea what might be wrong? There is a bin folder in the Qt install folder which contains qmake.exe and everything else but using that folder doesn't fix anything. One possibly important detail is that the Qt project points to files located on a mapped drive for a network share. Qt Creator opens the project just fine. Thanks!

enter image description here

0 Answers
Related