What function do you use to highlight a feature on a mobile?

Viewed 29

I have a pop-up and a highlightFeature on my web map. When I access my map using desktop my highlightFeature works with the mouseover and the click on action works for my pop-up. When using mobile my highlightFeature does not work when clicked on but the pop-up does.
How do I write it to include a hover or blur? Do I keep the mouseover function along with the hover or blur?

    function highlightFeature(e) {
        var layer = e.target;

        layer

        layer.setStyle({
            weight: 10,
            opacity: .4,
            color: '#FF0099',
            dashArray: '',
            fillOpacity: 0.7

        });

        if (!L.Browser.ie && !L.Browser.opera && !L.Browser.edge) {
            layer.bringToFront();
        }
    }

    function resetHighlight(e) {
        geojson.resetStyle(e.target);


        layer.setStyle({
            weight: 5,
            color: '#0000ff',
            dashArray: '',
            fillOpacity: 0.7

        });
    }
    //end highlight line feature

    //layer on with mouseout and mouseover
    layer.on({
            mouseout: function (e) {
                for (i in e.target._eventParents) {
                    e.target._eventParents[i].resetStyle(e.target);
                }
                if (typeof layer.closePopup == 'function') {
                    layer.closePopup();
                } else {
                    layer.eachLayer(function (feature) {
                        feature.closePopup()
                    });
                }
            },
            mouseover: highlightFeature,
        });
0 Answers
Related