I added new nuget packages to a class library that is a project reference to an asp.net wep api project (4.6.2 version). When I start the api project an exception is thrown and I see this error message naming the packages I added.
- Could not load file or assembly
I used the Fusion Log Viewer to see logs for binding failures. I was able to see more log information of what was happening but nothing to point me to a solution. I also used this tool which made it easier to view the log file Fusion++. I tried different package versions, changing the copy local property for the specific reference from true to false and then back to true and cleaning bin folders. No luck! The .dll for the packages I added are in the class library bin folder but not in the bin folder of the web api project. The other .dll files are there for other references, just not the new ones I added. Some process is copying the dll files over to the other project, except the new ones I added.