I have successfully created by first promotion in Google Custom Search, and I would like to know if it is possible to have the promotion show for every search (Right now the promotion only shows if the search matches one of the triggering queries). The "Promotion Triggering Queries" is a required field, so I don't know what I should enter in it so the promotion is shown on every search. I would like to avoid creating more than one of the same promotion if possible.
I have tried the following:
In the Promotion Triggering Queries box: " * " Regular expression: Unchecked
In the Promotion Triggering Queries box: " * " Regular expression: Checked (This is not allowed)
In the Promotion Triggering Queries box: " test " Regular expression: Checked
In the Promotion Triggering Queries box: " $q " Regular expression: Unchecked
In the Promotion Triggering Queries box: " $q " Regular expression: Checked