Curved linear-gradient background?

Viewed 134

please excuse my horrible paint drawing but I don't really know how else to describe what I am looking for. I currently have a box with a background that is utilizing a linear-gradient

`linear-gradient(330deg, white 30%, grey 45%, white 0)`

It looks similar to the terrible illustration. However, my project needs a slight curve, which obviously the linear gradient cannot supply. Is there anyway to change that linear gradient such that there is a slight curve down the diagonal line?

What I have: linear-gradient through box

What I need: curve through box

2 Answers

is it this you want to do

<!DOCTYPE html>
<html lang="en">
<head>
<meta charset="UTF-8" />
<meta http-equiv="X-UA-Compatible" content="IE=edge" />
<meta name="viewport" content="width=device-width, initial-scale=1.0" />

<title>Document</title>
<style>
  div {
    background-image: radial-gradient(
      ellipse farthest-side at 92% 378%,
      #9fa4a9 21%,
      #7b7b7b 100%,
      #3e3f40 35%
    );
    width: 421px;
    height: 150px;
  }
</style>
</head>
<style></style>
<body>
<div></div>
</body>
</html>

enter image description here

Related