WARNING: The option setting 'android.enableR8=true' is deprecated. (Flutter)

Viewed 1035

if I run the command ./gradlew sync --stackstrace

Configure project :firebase_auth WARNING: The option setting 'android.enableR8=true' is deprecated. It will be removed in version 5.0 of the Android Gradle plugin. You will no longer be able to disable R8

Deprecated Gradle features were used in this build, making it incompatible with Gradle 7.0. Use '--warning-mode all' to show the individual deprecation warnings. See https://docs.gradle.org/6.7/userguide/command_line_interface.html#sec:command_line_warnings

BUILD SUCCESSFUL in 1s 8 actionable tasks: 8 up-to-date

Problem is: in my Gradle.properties File is no android.enableR8=true. Here is my Gradle.properties file:

org.gradle.jvmargs=-Xmx1536M

android.useAndroidX=true

android.enableJetifier=true

org.gradle.java.home=/Applications/Android Studio.app/Contents/jre/jdk/Contents/Home/

What can I do? I also runned this command with --warning-mode all, I got there the same Error, but this on top:

  • What went wrong: Task 'sync' is ambiguous in root project 'android'. Candidates are: 'syncDebugLibJars', 'syncProfileLibJars', 'syncReleaseLibJars'.

  • Try: Run gradlew tasks to get a list of available tasks. Run with --stacktrace option to get the stack trace. Run with --info or --debug option to get more log output. Run with --scan to get full insights.

  • Get more help at https://help.gradle.org

Thanks for your time,

Boothosh

0 Answers
Related