Rinkeby Authenticated Faucet is not working?

Viewed 16888

I need test ethereum for my pet project.

I go to https://faucet.rinkeby.io/ , put a link with my tweet with my Ethereum address in MetaMask, choose 3 Ethers / 8 hours.enter image description here

The request was accepted, but 17 hours past and I haven't my test ethers. enter image description here Did I something wrong or I must wait a little longer? And explanation me please, what exactly means 3 Ethers / 8 hours?

2 Answers

It's not working; it's down for a while (not sure when it's gonna come back up).

"3 Ethers / 8 hours" means that you can only request 3 Ethers each 8 hours.

You can get .001 ether here though: http://rinkeby-faucet.com/

It's not much but still better than nothing. I think the cooldown is only 1 or 2 hours.

If you want more than .001 faster they only block requests by IP, so ask a friend or something to open the link with your address and you'll get .001 more.

Many times I've received 0.1 testnet ETH from this faucet:

Rinkeby ETH

The above link will send you fairly quickly either Rinkeby ETH or Rinkeby Link or BOTH.

Also, here's an up to date list of ETH faucets: doc.chain.link

(look for Rinkeby)

Related