I have a list of java objects as below:
[
{
id: "frwfhfijvfhviufhbviufg",
country_code: "DE",
message_key: "key1",
translation: "This is the deutsch translation"
},
{
id: "dfregregtegetgetgttegt",
country_code: "GB",
message_key: "key1",
translation: "This is the uk translation"
},
{
id: "frffgfbgbgbgbgbgbgbgbg",
country_code: "DE",
message_key: "key2",
translation: "This is the again deutch translation"
}
]
How can I convert this into a Map<String, Map<String, String>> like below:
{
"DE": {
"key1": "This is the deutsch translation",
"key2": "This is the again deutch translation"
},
"GB": {
"key1": "This is the uk translation"
}
}
I am new to java and below is my code but the code is not correct:
Map<String, Translations> distinctTranslations = customTranslationsEntities
.stream().collect(Collectors.groupingBy(
CustomTranslationsEntity::getCountryCode,
Collectors.toMap(
CustomTranslationsEntity::getMessageKey,
CustomTranslationsEntity::getTranslation),
)))
where Translations is proto buffer message like below:
message Translations {
map<string, string> translations = 1;
}
Here map<string, string> translations means map like "key1", "This is the deutsch translation"...like this.