As a flutter web app usually takes a bit of time to be loaded for the first time, I'm trying to show a message in its splash screen to notify the user that the thing is not frozen e that time is a regular behavior.
To achieve that, I just put these few lines of code on web/index.html
<div style="text-align: center; position: absolute; top: 40%; width: 100%">
<center>
<p style="font-weight: bolder;">Carregando o catálogo...</p>
<p>Na primeira execução, isso pode demorar cerca de 20 a 30 segundos.<br/>Seja paciente! ;-)</p>
</center>
</div>
It's a matter of fact that message is shown, but, it's color/size changes in a mysterious way in the process, and I just can't figure out the reason. Take a look at this:
I've tried to add a spinner and the thing just gets worse. Take a look:
Now, not only text changes but the while screen components, including the spinner, looks affected.
Does anyone have any clue of how to solve it?
10x in advance for any help.

