I currently have a nextjs component like so, that uses import to retrive and link a stylesheet to the component :-
import { Provider } from 'react-redux'
import { useStore } from '../store'
import '../src/styles/index.scss'
export default function App({ Component, pageProps }) {
const store = useStore(pageProps.initialCode)
return (
<Provider store={store}>
<Component {...pageProps} />
</Provider>
)
}
Now i'am trying to convert this app into a google amp app. The problem i'am facing this that i'am importing a style sheet like so :-
import '../src/styles/index.scss'
While google - amp expects css to be internal I.E. like so (in the head tag ofcourse)
<style amp-custom>
/* any custom styles go here. */
body {
background-color: white;
}
amp-img {
border: 5px solid black;
}
amp-img.grey-placeholder {
background-color: grey;
}
</style>
So how do i convert a style import into a internal styles ?
I saw this answer HERE, as i'am using scss and not css and also , i have multiple scss files not just 1 or 2. Also i can't just copy paste the contents of index.scss into my js file as it imports multiple other scss files.