Can't open port 443 for local network

Viewed 421

I want to use my raspberry pi, which runs Manjaro ARM, as a server for my local network. I have a golang server running permanently using systemd services. However, I can't access the website from another computer in the network. I disabled iptables and nftables but it still did not work. The server is running and I can even access the website, but only when using curl on the pi itself.

A ping from another machine works fine but scanning the port with nmap fails (the port is marked as filtered)

My code worked fine on my laptop, which runs regular Manjaro, I was able to access the website from any device on the network (even though iptables was not disabled there)

ss -lnt outputs:

State   Recv-Q  Send-Q   Local Address:Port   Peer Address:Port Process
LISTEN  0       4096           0.0.0.0:5355        0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN  0       4096     127.0.0.53%lo:53          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN  0       128            0.0.0.0:22          0.0.0.0:*
LISTEN  0       4096              [::]:5355           [::]:*
LISTEN  0       4096                 *:80                *:*
LISTEN  0       128               [::]:22             [::]:*
LISTEN  0       4096                 *:443               *:*

curl -k https://andre-pi outputs <a href="/login">Permanent Redirect</a> but only when run on the pi

Any suggestions what else I could try?

2 Answers

With which command have you tried to access the website with curl? And does the server listen to 0.0.0.0 or 127.0.0.1?

Found the answer. There was another firewall I didn't know about called firewalld. I found it by going through all the installed packages with pacman -Qqe wich I piped through less.

Related