I have a lot of csv files that I have to drop the date column.
I have a J line that reads in csv file into a numeric array, rdtabfile =: (0&".;.2@:(TAB&,)@:}:);._2) @ ReadFile @<
I have a lot of csv files that I have to drop the date column.
I have a J line that reads in csv file into a numeric array, rdtabfile =: (0&".;.2@:(TAB&,)@:}:);._2) @ ReadFile @<
If you know the column number of the date column, I would just use a mask across each line of the array and the copy # dyadic verb.
[ t =: i. 4 5
0 1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9
10 11 12 13 14
15 16 17 18 19
mask=: ~: [: i. # NB. x would be the column to be dropped, y is the numeric matrix
delcol=: (mask # ])"1
1 delcol t
0 2 3 4
5 7 8 9
10 12 13 14
15 17 18 19
delcola=: ((~: [: i. #) # ])"1 NB. can be done in one line
2 delcola t
0 1 3 4
5 6 8 9
10 11 13 14
15 16 18 19