I have the required attributes for a splash screen setup in my Info.plist file in Xcode 12.5.1, namely the "Launch Screen" dictionary and the "Image Name" value inside it. I'm using an SVG image as my image for this - however, when I'm loading up the application, the image is far too big, and goes off the screen. (See screenshot)
The SVG has the following in its top section:
<svg version="1.1" id="Layer_1" xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" xmlns:xlink="http://www.w3.org/1999/xlink" x="0px" y="0px"
viewBox="0 0 2000 2000" style="enable-background:new 0 0 2000 2000;" xml:space="preserve">
<style type="text/css">
.st0{fill:#29E8ED;}
.st1{display:none;fill:#FFFFFF;stroke:#000000;stroke-miterlimit:10;}
.st2{fill:#FFFFFF;}
.st3{fill:#31313D;}
</style>
<rect class="st0" width="2000" height="2000"/>
Could it be something weird going on due to the 2000x2000 background?
I have the SVG set to single-scale, which I thought might address the issue by automatically scaling or something similar, but it seems not. Does anyone know how I could fit the image to the screen? Or will I have to manually resize the SVG for each screen size?
