I want each of my pages to have different loading animations when loading. How can i achieve this?
It is not possible to put the loading component on the page component like this:
//Page component
Page.Loader = SomeLoaderComponent
//_app.tsx
const Loader = Component.Loader || DefaultLoader;
This will not work because "Component(the page)" isnt loaded/rendered yet.
I have also tried dynamic import with next.js, so that i can import the correct page based on the url, and then get the correct loader. My initial plan was to add the Loader to the page component, as shown at the first line in the code above. That does not work because I have to give an explicit path.
const getLoader = (pagePath: string): ComponentType => {
const Loader = dynamic(() => import(pagePath));
return Page.Loader;
};
This is stated in the Next.js docs: 
So the question is: How can I get a custom loader per page?