Excel Pivot Table - How to get ALL data to display when using "SHOW DETAIL"

Viewed 780

When in Pivot table, I have 80K distinct data rows. How do I display and return all data when I select cell and do the SHOW DETAIL function? When I do, I just get 1000 rows of data in a separate worksheet and not the 80K. I get this output 'Data returned for Distinct Count of Name (First 1000 rows)." How do I display ALL rows?

Any assistance is much appreciated. Thank you. WD

1 Answers

Go to Data -> "Queries & Connections" (1). Then click on the connections (2) and go to "ThisWorkbookDataModel". Right click and choose "Properties..." (3).

enter image description here

Change the number of maximum rows to retrieve in the "Connection Properties" window:

(The larger the dataset, the longer and heavier the excel workbook will be, when you retrieve the data)

enter image description here

Related