I'm implementing a codebuild project, but I'm getting the error YAML_FILE_ERROR Message: batch yaml definition is required. Searched everywhere but with no luck.
Full Error:
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:46 Waiting for agent ping
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:49 Waiting for DOWNLOAD_SOURCE
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:56 Phase is DOWNLOAD_SOURCE
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:56 CODEBUILD_SRC_DIR=/codebuild/output/src805371762/src/git-codecommit.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/v1/repos/test_repo
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:56 YAML location is /codebuild/output/src805371762/src/git-codecommit.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/v1/repos/test_repo/buildspec.yaml
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:56 Phase complete: DOWNLOAD_SOURCE State: FAILED
[Container] 2021/07/13 17:09:56 Phase context status code: YAML_FILE_ERROR Message: batch yaml definition is required
Here is my buildspec.yaml (I even put this "batch" attribute but the same error occurs.
version: 0.2
batch:
fast-fail: false
phases:
pre_build:
commands:
- echo Logging in to Amazon ECR...
- $(aws ecr get-login --no-include-email --region us-east-1)
build:
commands:
- echo Build started on `date`
- echo Set script permissions...
- chmod a+x docker-entrypoint.sh
- chmod a+x docker-entrypoint.d/*
- echo Building the Docker image...
- docker image build -f $DOCKER_FILE -t $IMAGE_REPO_NAME .
- docker image tag $IMAGE_REPO_NAME $AWS_ACCOUNT_ID.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/$IMAGE_REPO_NAME:$IMAGE_TAG
post_build:
commands:
- echo Build completed on `date`
- echo Pushing the Docker image...
- docker image push $AWS_ACCOUNT_ID.dkr.ecr.us-east-1.amazonaws.com/$IMAGE_REPO_NAME:$IMAGE_TAG
- echo Writing ECSForceNewDeployment definition file...
- cat ecs-force-deploy.json > ECSForceNewDeployment.json
artifacts:
files: ECSForceNewDeployment.json
Thanks for all the help.