Trying to sort the object with the max date. One id may have multiples dates. Below is the format of the object where id:123 has two dates. So I am trying to take the max date for the user 123. I used the sort method and storing the array[0] but still there is something missing.
var arr = [
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 10,
"date": "2021-06-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "3212"
},
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 10,
"date": "2021-06-05T00:00:00"
},
{
"score": 20,
"date": "2021-05-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "123"
},
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 5,
"date": "2021-05-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "321"
}
]
What I tried is
_.each(arr, function (users) {
users.scores = users.scores.filter(scores => new Date(Math.max.apply(null, scores.date)));
return users;
});
Expecting the output to look like the following with the max date selected.
[
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 10,
"date": "2021-06-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "3212"
},
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 10,
"date": "2021-06-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "123"
},
{
"scores": [
{
"score": 5,
"date": "2021-05-05T00:00:00"
}
],
"id": "321"
}
]