I'm developing a flutter app in VS code. In visual studio code when there is an error it just says which widget caused an error but doesn't tell which line inside the widget caused it. I checked it in android studio, it works fine there. I found this GitHub thread: https://github.com/flutter/flutter/issues/67418. But it's for Android Studio so the solution of downgrading the flutter plugin in android studio doesn't work for me.
VISUAL STUDIO CODE
════════ Exception caught by widgets library ═══════════════════════════════════
Invalid argument(s)
The relevant error-causing widget was
TagList
lib\page\LikePage.dart:86
════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════
ANDROID STUDIO
======== Exception caught by widgets library =======================================================
The following ArgumentError was thrown building TagList(dirty, dependencies: [_InheritedProviderScope<RecomProvider>], state: _TagListState#79f23):
Invalid argument(s)
The relevant error-causing widget was:
TagList file:///C:/development/scratch/lib/page/LikePage.dart:86:37
When the exception was thrown, this was the stack:
#0 List.[] (dart:core-patch/growable_array.dart:254:60)
#1 _TagListState.build (package:scratch/widget/TagList.dart:24:35)
#2 StatefulElement.build (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4691:27)
#3 ComponentElement.performRebuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4574:15)
#4 StatefulElement.performRebuild (package:flutter/src/widgets/framework.dart:4746:11)
As you see Android studio has: When the exception was thrown, this was the stack
But visual studio code doesn't have it.